Hello, our lovely, loving readers.
For the 6th issue, the Write From Wrong staff has decided to showcase some of our best work in our “Editor’s Issue.” One of the scariest and most beautiful things about writing is the community, the sharing and baring of your soul to any and everyone. Well, WFW family, it’s our turn to do the honors.
Each of the editors has individually handpicked their best fiction, nonfiction, poetry, photography and art to date for this issue. In short, we’re taking no prisoners. We’re bringing down the house. We’re killing ants with sledgehammers. But most important, we’re giving a part of ourselves to you, for all the love that you’ve given us thus far.
So cuddle up next to the warm fire with your laptop and feel free to read, share, comment, critique, look, laugh and cry. But most of all, be sure to send us your own work. Thanks!
Stay warm and enjoy our Editor’s Edition below:
1. Spotlight Author: Silver Purse- a Memoir by Raquel Ortiz
2. Poetry Section: Practical Poetry
3. Photography & Arts Section: Photos and an Essay
4. Creative Nonfiction: The Locker Room
5. Fiction Section: 2 Short Stories & a Photo
6. Creative Nonfiction: Rapid Growth
With lots of love from the bottom of our hearts,
The WFW Family