The current US Poet Laureate Kay Ryan describes poetry similar to that of Walt Whitman when she says, “A poem settles into your mind.” The poems in this issue have settled and will be forever engraved into my mind.
Our fourth issue features prolific writers such as Mark Bowden and many others. Bowden was generous enough to allow us an interview that we at Write From Wrong are very proud of. We also spotlight a summer youth program that teaches children not only the basics, but also lessons that will last a lifetime.
I would personally like to thank everyone who has submitted to our current issues as well as the issues in the past. It is our job to spread the powers of literature and the submissions are the fuel that helps us reach our goals.
Write From Wrong is on the right path. Well, let’s make that the write path.
Enjoy your favorite section here:
1. Spotlight Author: Mark Bowden’s Recipe for Success
2. Spotlight: Samantha Hargrove & Write On Summer Camp
3. Poetry Section: Polished Poems
4. Photography & Arts: Picture This!
5. Reviews: Ray LaMontagne’s “God Willin’ & the Creek Don’t Rise”
6. Creative Nonfiction: West Texas Mountain Retreat
7. Fiction: Flashy Fiction
From the bottom of our hearts,
The WFW Staff